Web & Video Conferencing
Zoom Video Conferencing
Zoom is Chico State’s video conferencing solution available to all students, faculty, and staff.
- Zoom Meetings allow up to 300 participants to share their audio, video, chat, and screens.
- Anyone in the world can join a Zoom meeting, but only a host can start and schedule meetings.
- Zoom works on PC, Mac, Android and iOS devices.
- Zoom integrates with Blackboard Learn.
- Zoom recordings can be stored in the cloud.
- CSU Chico has a 200 GB cap on the storage for Zoom cloud recordings.
- All Zoom cloud recordings will be automatically deleted after 30 days
- Zoom cloud recordings are automatically transferred to Kaltura Media.
- Zoom Webinars allow up to 3000 viewers for live events.
- Zoom Rooms work with rooms equipped for video conferencing.
- Select Sign In above and enter your portal id and password to Activate your CSU Chico Zoom Account.
- Click Host a Meeting (with Video on) and invite others to join as participants.
- Check out the quick reference guides below: